Items shipped from MotoAlliance can be returned within 1 year of receipt of shipment in most cases.
If the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued over $15 must be returned to MotoAlliance with a trackable shipping service. If the package doesn't arrive and you don't use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we will not be able to verify arrival at our returns facility.
Return Shipping Policy:
- Customers purchasing directly from MotoAlliance : Free returns (return shipping paid by customer) for items returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- Customers purchasing from dealer outside MotoAlliance : please consult with dealer for return specifics
- Dealers : 20% restocking fee; please consult with dealer rep for return specifics
- 0% apply if item(s) is received in new / unused condition, and returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- 20% apply if item(s) is received in new / unused condition and returned 31 days and up to 6 months after receipt of shipment.
- 50% apply if item(s) is received in new / unused condition and returned 6 months to 1 Year after receipt of shipment.
- 50% apply if item(s) is received not in their original condition, are damaged, or are missing parts for reasons other than the seller's error, or if the item(s) has been used or installed.
- Request a return of product by logging into your account
- Create a Case and note the RA #.
- Put a copy of your invoice inside the package you are returning.
- Write the RA # on the outside of the box.
- We recommend shipping your product back via FedEx, UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. They provide tracking information to you in the event that your package goes missing.
- Drop package off at local shipping station
(RA number: xxxxxxx)
22000 Industrial Blvd
Suite 250 - Red Door
Rogers, MN 55374