- You must request a warranty evaluation before sending products in to MotoAlliance. Do this by logging into your account or contacting MotoAlliance directly at 866.527.7637
- You must provide MotoAlliance with an order number and date of purchase acceptable to MotoAlliance.
- This warranty does not cover the removal or re-installation of the winch, or any 3rd party labor expense.
- MotoAlliance will, at its option, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of a defective winch or component, provided you return the defective winch or component during the warranty period.
- You are responsible for all charges related to shipping the product to MotoAlliance. MotoAlliance will return ship for free within the contiguous USA, but will charge for return shipping to customers in HI, AK, and those outside of the USA.
- Upon receiving the product, MotoAlliance technicians will evaluate the winch for signs of misuse or abuse and make a determination for an appropriate course of action as outlined in #4 above. MotoAlliance technicians reserve the right to determine if such abuse occurred and can, at their discretion, void the warranty.
If warranty parts are required, MotoAlliance may send replacement parts free of charge to owners in the US and Canada. Other international locations will be required to pay for shipping charges on those parts. If in-person diagnosis is required, the owner is responsible for shipping charges connected to getting the product to MotoAlliance. If the damage is covered under the warranty outlined above, MotoAlliance will cover the cost of repair and return shipping charges. If it is not covered by the warranty, the repair charges and return shipping will be the responsibility of the owner. Typical service time would be three (3) weeks from receipt of returned item by MotoAlliance to receipt of item to owner. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the following are hereby excluded and disclaimed:
- All warranties of fitness for a particular purpose
- All warranties of merchantability
- All claims for consequential or incidental damages
There are no warranties that extend beyond the description outlined above. Some states do not allow the above exclusions or disclaimers in consumer transactions and as such this disclaimer/exclusion may not apply to your particular case. To the extent such warranties of applicability for a particular purpose or merchantability are deemed to apply to this product, they exist only for so long as the express limited warranty elsewhere set forth is in existence. MotoAlliance reserves the right to improve any product through changes in design or materials as desired without being obligated to incorporate such changes in products of previous manufacture. The stated warranty will not cover bills for service, labor or other expenses which have been incurred by the buyer. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state-to-state. All warranty claims are based on initial invoice date. A copy of initial invoice will be required with any warranty request. Please call 866-527-7637 (toll free) with any warranty related service requests.